Thursday, September 12, 2013

Keyboard Depression




It is with such a heavy heart that I announce that I no longer have my wonderful keyboard. At first, I thought it might be a wise decision to trade the giant, heavyweight Roland S88 in for something smaller and more manageable for gigs. I couldn't even carry the thing by myself. And now after having been without it for over a month, I am longing to run my fingers over it's smooth, weighted keys. I can hear the reso sweep ringing in my ears when playing "Ruckus" and I imagine the robotic synth bass drops on the "Kin" melody. I am feeling so depressed today as I think about it. I want my Roland back.
Word to the wise: If you ever are privileged enough to own this beautiful piece of musical machinery, don't ever let it go.



No comments:

Post a Comment